Saturday, September 10, 2011

focus?

I want to say I can't focus !
I can't forget !
I can't forgo !
What the hell you want me to tell you ?
Tell you can we be tgt like las sem ?
WHat the fck u are saying you know already ?
WHat the shit you ask me to focus study ?
What the shit is all these going on ?
I dont wan to tell you and endure everthg myself is juz because I dont wan the thg happen like now!
You dont have to chg ! dont hav to improve !
Cz i just love you no matter how !
YES I still Love you ! so HOw? sO what now ?
your Mom is right ! ur FAmily is all right !
I like you ! I love you !
So what now ?!
Damn !
What is it now?
I just noe to cry !
sorry that was just a mistake u saw my tears and saying those nonsense to me !
Ass ! you noe !
Im aint the superwomen u said !
Im just a HUMAN !
A HUMAN !
tell me! how to make it through ?!
I dont want to lost all this
can't you und me just a little bit??
I need your love ! Isn't ur sympathy !
SLAP ME !
Tuesday hvt come and Im like SHIT now !

No comments:

Post a Comment