Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Weakness

This is the first time you are showing your temper towards me
You were telling me very seriously you don't like the way I'm learning as what u've said
I am so frustrated today
very unhappy
feeling very uncomfortable
Heart like sick
But I do not know how to express
many things cross my mind
Suddenly I feel very strange to you
I think actually you hate me so much
And yet now I only I realized the truth
Suddenly I feel everything happened before is just a dream
bUt the nightmare had just begun

Ya I admit
This is truly my weakness and also my fault
I guess I know What I should do the next
Thank you

and I hate Todae ~

1 comment:

  1. take k!! this is not necessary a bad day.. u may think of the day after tmr, u'r gonna start a brand new page of ur life.. u'r night mare was just over instead of started my dear. <3 take k!!!

    ReplyDelete